The In-Flight Edits feature will allow users to make limited corrections to their Flex discussion guide. In this scope, users will be able to create new messages, archive existing messages, and edit existing messages. These changes will then appear to all Participants that subsequently join the Flex conversation.
Included in this Article:
How it Works
Creating, editing, and archiving Messages for an in-flight Flex conversation will be done through the same interactions used in a regular discussion guide.
- Creating: Users can create any new Message. Upon saving this Message, it will then be shown to all future Participants in the Flex conversation.
- Editing: Users can edit the original Message. Upon editing a Question or an Option, any responses will still be associated with that same Question or Option.
- Archiving: Users can delete a Message. Upon archiving a Question or an Option, any responses associated with that Question or Option will not be available to the User.
There are 3 situations in which Users are not able to make edits due to the complexity of making additional downstream changes. All the exception cases have to do with Branches & Quotas:
- If a Poll is connected to a Quota, then users can not edit the Poll Options. Note: Users can edit the Poll question, just not the individual Options. Users can also edit the Quota #’s themselves.
- If a Poll is connected to a Branch Ask, then users can not edit the Poll Options. Note: Users can edit the Poll question, just not the individual Options.
- Users cannot add or edit Branch Asks.