Teams are where your Remesh Conversations are stored and where you can collaborate with colleagues. Teams are contained within the Workspace, which is the broadest level of access. You may have a limit on the number of teams you can create in your Workspace. If you are unsure, reach out to your support team.
Included in this Article
What is a Team?
A team contains all of your Remesh Conversations within your Workspace. Teams can be based on your project team, geography, department, client, etc. Your Workspace Admin will have the ability to create multiple teams under your Workspace.
Colleagues that have been added to a team will have full read and write access to all Conversations created under that team. If you have been added to multiple teams, you will be able to toggle between them by clicking the drop-down symbol next to My Teams in the account management panel on the left side of the screen.
Create a Team
Workspace Admins can create new teams.
- Click Workspace Settings on the left navigation panel
- From the drop-down menu, click Teams
- Click Create New Team in the upper right corner
- Enter a Team name
- Click Next
- Add members from your Workspace to your Team, or type in email addresses to add people to your Team if they are not Workspace members yet
- Click Send Invite
Add Members to a Team
Workspace Admins and Team Admins can edit a team.
- Click a Team under My Teams on the left
- Click ··· to the right of the team name
- Click Manage Team Members
- Click Invite New Team Members to add additional members or click the drop-down arrow next to the role to adjust current members' roles
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I want someone to access and edit a Conversation without being able to access the rest of the Conversations in my Team?
You can add someone as a Collaborator to grant them access to one specific conversation in your team.