Reference the following resources if you are recruiting your own participants or working with a third party vendor. If you are conducting Employee Research, please reference this article instead!
Included in this Article
- Be clear and direct in any communications to participants, and communicate to them early and often!
- We typically suggest 5 business days to fully recruit participants for a Remesh Conversation.
- Provide some initial instructions to the participants so they can familiarize themselves with the platform. You can find sample language and participant videos in the below templates.
- Use a screener (or another recruiting survey or tool) to recruit participants to the session. If they qualify for the Remesh Conversation, be sure to explicitly ask them if they are willing to join and participate at the exact date and time required.
- We recommend having a minimum of 20 participants in each Remesh Conversation to ensure the algorithms are fully optimized.
Invite and Reminder Templates
The following templates can be leveraged to invite people to a Remesh Conversation as well as remind them that they have a Conversation coming up in the near future. Remember, it's always best to over-communicate with participants to ensure the best possible show rate!
Audience Reminder Cadence
We recommend reaching out to participants using the following cadence after they've committed to attending the session. Feel free to customize this to suit your company's needs and capabilities.
- Reminder 24 hours before the Remesh start time
- 1 Hour before the Remesh start time
- 20 minutes before the Remesh start time
If you will be incentivizing your participants, we recommend reviewing this document which outlines how to track and incentivize participants.