Want to make sure your Remesh Conversation is set up properly before the start time? Check the following so you're as prepared as can be:
- Tech Considerations: To ensure that anyone within your organization who will need to access the conversation can do so easily, we recommend reviewing these technical considerations.
- Onboarding Polls: Make sure you’ve created the Onboarding Polls you want participants to respond to. Remember that these polls are mandatory for participants, and are often used to create segments that are used to cut the data in the analysis.
- Max. Number of Participants: Check the "Max. Number of Participants" on the Schedule page is set to an appropriate number. This will set the maximum number of participants you'd like to join the Conversation. Once this number has been reached, other participants will be turned away from the Conversation.
- If you are using Remesh services for recruitment, this number will be 110% of your purchased sample size to account for a 10% buffer (so if n=100, the max cap should be 110.)"
- NOTE: This number cannot be adjusted once a Live conversation is published, but it can be adjusted once a Flex conversation is published.
- Quotas: If you are conducting a Live conversation, be sure to check that Quota Targeting is set to your liking before publishing. If you are conducting a Flex session, you will want to check your Quota Caps.
- Observer Links: Create and share Observer Links for anyone you would like to be able to view the conversation without being able to make changes using these instructions.
- Discussion Guide: Confirm your discussion guide is programmed to your liking. Discussion Guides can continue to be edited after publishing a Live conversation, and certain edits can be made after publishing for a Flex conversation.
- Recruiting Participants: If you are recruiting your own participants to join the conversation, make sure that you’ve distributed the participant link on the Audience page, provided instructions, and set expectations for when you’d like participants to join.
- Note: If you will be tracking participants, please reference this article for additional information. If you are not recruiting your own participants, you can ignore this step!
- Publish Conversation: Publishing your conversation allows participants to access the conversation and locks in certain details. Be sure to check the onboarding polls, basic details, schedule, and quotas before publishing. We recommend publishing no less than 30 minutes before the conversation starts. You are able to Unpublish your conversation up to 15 minutes before the start time to make changes.
Once your Remesh Conversation has been finalized and published click the Live button on the left-hand side of your screen to moderate your Live conversation or to monitor your Flex conversation.