Ensure your team is making the most of your Remesh subscription. The Activity dashboard gives administrators greater visibility into your team’s Remesh usage for better planning and budgeting.
Let’s walk through what usage data is available to workspace admins, where to access it, and how to share it.
Included in this Article
- Where to find the Activity Dashboard
- Reviewing and filtering usage data
- Sharing usage data
- Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find the Activity Dashboard
1. After logging into Remesh, navigate to the left menu and click on Workspace Settings
2. Under Workspace Settings, click on Activity
Reviewing and filtering usage data
- Admins can see featured usage data highlights, with a list view of all Conversations and Users below. Featured usage data include:
- Participants: The total number of people who have completed your Remesh Conversations.
- Conversations: The total number of Conversations.
- Teams: The total number of teams using your Remesh subscription.
- Users: The total number of individual users (team members and collaborators) using your Remesh subscription.
- Observers: The total number of Observers with a Remesh account tied to your subscription. As a reminder, Observers only have access to view live Remesh Conversations and are not a part of the team.
- NOTE: If your contract has set limits on any of the above usage data, you’ll see ‘N Remaining’ directly below the total number to indicate how many units you have left in your contract period.
- Admins can filter this usage data to quickly access the specific metrics you need for your planning and budgeting. Using the dropdown filters at the top of the screen, you can filter by:
- Time Frame: Select your current contract to gauge how much you’ve consumed and ensure you’re making the most of your subscription. Or select a previous time frame to compare usage over time.
- Type: Include Remesh Live or Flex Conversations.
- Purpose: Choose whether to include ‘Billable’ or ‘Non-Billable’ (previously ‘Demo’ and ‘Test’) Conversations. Selecting Billable will allow you to assess how much usage you have remaining in your current contract.
- Status: Select ‘Ended’ to include only Conversations that have been completed.
- Locations: If Conversations are organized by a specific team, you can filter by specific location.
- NOTE: Click ‘Clear All’ to remove filters and include all available usage data. Click ‘Reset’ to return to the default filter settings.
Sharing Usage Data
There are times you may want to share Usage Data. You may want to let your team know they still have time to maximize their Remesh subscription. Or you may want to inform them that they’re reaching their limits.
You can share this information by downloading your data from the Activity dashboard as a CSV file.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has access to Usage Reporting?
Workspace Administrators on subscription contracts have access to the Activity page.
- How can I tell what’s remaining in my Remesh subscription?
If your Remesh contract includes set limits on certain usage metrics, you’ll see how many units you have remaining underneath the total number consumed. Just be sure that you select ‘Current Contract’ under the Time Frame filter, ‘Ended’ under the Status filter, and ‘Billable’ under the Purpose filter (you can jump to these settings by clicking ‘Reset’).
If this data is unavailable, or you’re unsure what your limits are, review your contract.