You can organize participant responses into Collections according to important themes or topics that you seeing in the qualitative data.
Included in this Article
- Click into Analysis
- Click Create Collection on the top right
- Give the Collection a Name that best describes the theme of the responses that you want to add to the collection
- Now you can add responses to your collection by clicking on the + sign next to a response
You can add responses to your collection from common topics, starred responses from the live conversation, and by searching for keywords.
Exporting Collections into a PowerPoint Top-line Report
You can export your Collections into your Remesh Top-line report. Each Collection will have its own slide. Here are the steps:
- From the Analysis page, click Export Data
- Click Download PPTX on the top right
- Select up to 3 Segments that you wish to include and click Done
- Now select up to 3 Collections that you wish to include and click Done