After your conversation has ended you can organize participant responses into Collections according to important themes or topics that you seeing in the qualitative data.
Included in this Article
- Click Analysis on the left hand side.
- Click Tools at the top.
- Select any of the options, and a Collections bar will appear on the right side.
- Select Create Collection
- Give the collection a name that best describes the theme of the responses that you want to add to the collection
- Now you can add responses to your collection by clicking on the + sign next to a response
Exporting Collections into a PowerPoint Top-line Report
You can export your Collections into your Remesh Top-line report. Each Collection will have its own slide. Here are the steps:
- From the Analysis page, click Export Data
- Click Download PPTX on the top right
- Select up to 3 Segments that you wish to include and click Done
- Now select up to 3 Collections that you wish to include and click Done
Create Visualizations Using Collections
You can create visualizations using our Collections in the Visualize space. You can read more about Visualizations here!