Seamlessly transition to the next part of your research phase by using End Message. Program a custom end message which can be sent to select audience segments after the conversation has been ended.
How to Create an End Message
Under the Audience tab, select Options.
Toggle End Message to On
From the drop-down, fill in the following sections:
- Select a segment - choose the specific audience that you would like to engage with your message.
- Title - Add an external-facing title to your message.
- Message - Inform your audience of the next steps to be taken
- Button Text - Add a specific call to action to your message
- Button Target - Provide a link to where you want to direct your audience segment after the conversation ends
Note: Only one segment can be approached with an End Message and only one End Message can be sent out after a conversation.