After your Live or Flex conversation has ended, the Remesh AI will apply sentiment labels to each individual Ask Opinion, Branching and Ask Experience responses in the Analysis Results tab. Here is how to access it:
1. Navigate to the Analysis page and select the Results tab.
2. Choose an open end question from your conversation to analyze
3. Next to the % Agree column, you will see a column labeled Sentiment with a dropdown menu.
4. Click on the dropdown menu to filter responses by their sentiment label.
5. Group responses into their sentiment label buckets by navigating to the Group By field and selecting Sentiment.
6. Grouping by Sentiment labels will produce a visual breakdown of the number of responses in each group. You can export the graphic as a PNG
7. Edit individual sentiment labels by hovering over the label you want to modify, clicking on the ellipsis menu, and selecting the new label.
8. Finally, when you’re ready, you can export the response data for the selected question as a CSV file.
Sentiment labels are also available in the Discussion Guide or conversation level CSV by Question and CSV by Participant files.