You can export your data in a variety of ways after your Remesh conversation has ended.
Included in this Article
How it Works
- Click End in the top right of the Conversation bar
- Click Export Data at the top right
- Select the type of data that you would like to export: Participant Data CSV, Conversation Data CSV, or Conversation Topline PowerPoint.
Conversation Data CSV
The Conversation Data CSVs contain every response to every question asked during the Conversation. You have the option to export two different types of files:
- Sorted by Participant - this file is formatted to show participant-level data, so that each row is a different participant that entered the Conversation. Each column will contain a different question with the answers included in the rows underneath, and for Ask Opinion questions we show the % agree score for 'All'
- Sorted by Questions - this file is formatted to show Segment-level data. Each row contains a different response to a question from the Conversation, and the columns will show how each Segment voted on each response
Participant Data CSV
The Participant Data CSV contains participant IDs and the percentage of questions that each participant responded to. This file will be most useful if you need to track participation rates in order to determine who should receive incentives for their participation.
The Topline PowerPoint automatically generates slides for each question that you can use and adjust to your liking. Read more about the Topline PowerPoint here!
Analysis Results Exports
You can also download a variety of exports from the Analysis Results page including word clouds, charts and additional CSV files. Find out more here!