Creating a conversation is the first step to conducting your Remesh conversation. Learn how to
Included in this Article
How it Works
- Click the blue '+' button on your dashboard.
- Select Live or Flex to determine the conversation type.
- Enter Conversation Name (Note: Conversation Name is for internal use and participants will not be able to see this. This section can be used for P.O. numbers for easy tracking of projects)
- Select the purpose of your Conversation
Billable: Conversations you want to run with participants to glean findings. You can practice billable conversations from your Build view.
Non-Billable: Conversations to test or demo the Remesh platform. Note: These conversations can have a maximum of 25 participants.
- Select the location for your conversation to live from the drop-down menu.
Private: Default conversations will be created as Private (meaning for your eyes only) for testing and drafting. You can easily move them to a team folder if and when you’re ready to share them with your teammates.
Teams: Any team that you’re a member of will appear on the list and can be selected.
- Select your use case from the drop-down menu. (optional)
- Click Create
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I create my conversation, do I need to program my conversation and discussion guide at the same time?
No, you can create your conversation and come back over time to program your conversation details and discussion guide.