Conducting a Flex Conversation gives participants the ability to complete their responses in their own time, but you may want to dig into your analysis before everyone has submitted their responses. Conducting in-flight analysis allows you to do just that.
Included in this article:
Here’s how it works:
- Open your Flex Conversation.
- Poll, Rank, and Ask Experience responses will all be up-to-date automatically.
- The green banner at the top of the screen will tell you when your Ask Opinion and Branch Ask data was last updated. Click “Update now” to generate new results. (Note: Generating new data may take 1-2 minutes.)
- Access and download your updated data using the Export Data dropdown menu.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How often is the data updated?
Poll, Rank, and Ask Experience responses are updated immediately. Ask Opinion and Branch Ask data is updated automatically every 24 hours. However, you can choose to manually update your Ask Opinion and Branch Ask data whenever you’d like, as long as it’s been at least 30 minutes since your last update.
2. Why can’t I update the data?
Data can be updated every 30 minutes. If it’s been less than 30 minutes since your last update, wait until 30 minutes have passed and try again.
3. Which data gets updated?
Percent Agree scores and Highlights for Ask Opinion and Branch Ask questions are updated automatically once every 24 hours, or manually by the user. You can see when this data was last updated in the green banner at the top of the screen. Poll, Rank, and Ask Experience responses are updated continuously as responses are submitted, so that data is always up-to-date.